Sunday 13 November 2011

Busy Bee

Just a quick message to say, sorry, I'm sooooooo busy that I've not had 2 minutes to blog!  I have had some serious output this past couple of weeks with new baby gifts for friends and Christmas gifts for friends little ones also, this is what I've churned out just off the top of my head:

3 nursing covers
1 nursing cushion
4 personalised stockings
1 set of personalised letters
3 Christmas dresses for gifts (1 age 6, 1 age 4 and 1 baby)
15 G tube pads (for Post Pals children who are fed by tube to help make them more comfortable)
5 wiggly bags (for Post Pals also)
10 bandana bibs
2 height charts
2 applique'd vests
oh and I also finished my wrap dress in my sewing class, 

Phew, seriously my machine is begging for a rest but not likely just yet!  I also managed to fit in a trip to the Hobbycrafts show at Birmingham NEC which was brilliant fun and gave me chance to learn how to Needle felt and also to do some glass etching too.

Back soon with pictures of all my makes!

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts