Monday 26 September 2011

Very Hungry Caterpillar

Inspired by Bella, this is one of my latest makes that has me smiling every time I look at it so I just had to share it with you. 

Inspired by Bella, how, you may think, given that she's only 2 and a half.  I had made Bella some pom pom Christmas clips and said "I'll put these Christmas clips with your others" to her to which she replied "they aren't Christmas clips Mummy they are hungry caterpillar ones", aha methinks a new line!  As you can see she loves the finished creation.  Aren't kids great!


They are now available in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please ask Bella to come up with some great sewing ideas! They should prove very popular, big fan of Eric Carle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely - and what a gorgeous photo of Bella!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts