Thursday 7 July 2011

Baby Bag Tutorial Coming Soon

I'm conscious that at this time of year I find it hard to do anything other than sew sew sew either for my own family or in preparation for craft/school/church fairs so the blogging has been a little quiet, apologies.  This post is just to let you know there is a tutorial on it's way soon to make this (apologies for the sideways pic, it always looks the correct orientation when I upload):




It's a fab baby bag that I have made for one of my friends with millions and millions of pockets (oh ok 12 pockets but that's quite a few)!

Off I pop now, lots more sewing to do before my next craft fair on Saturday!

Keri

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your next fair - great to hear you're so busy!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts