Tuesday 8 March 2011

Poorly babe and a thoughtful friend

So, I just thought I'd post to say I've been away from my blog for a little while because my little girl has been a poorly bunny and ended up in hopsital last week.  She's on the mend now, a nasty case of gastroenteritis which left her low on sugar, salt and a whole other host of things so she had a short visit to hospital to sort things out.  It's all been a little crazy and so not much sewing being done though look how happy she was today to recieve a very special gift from a friend, Marilyn in a UK facebook group I belong to called 'make do and mend'.  It's her very own cottonsocks that I'd wanted to make but just hadn't had time!  There were also some lovely butterfly hairclips - very kind and generous!  Thank you Marilyn, it's lovely to know there are some thoughtful, caring people out there who would do such a great thing for someone they haven't even met.  Bella will go to bed tonight a happy little girl with her cottonsocks!

 
 

Hopefully I'll be back soon with my Sewn with Love project that is just sat there waiting for me to get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts