Wednesday 16 March 2011

Busy Bee with Bibs and Buttonholes

With my little girl being ill it's thrown all of my sewing plans into disarray.  She's started to get a little better now though so I've begun to try to catch up.  First on the list were lots and lots of bibs for children with complex needs.  They were very well recieved so much so I soon found myself making 35 of them - Here's just a few of them - such cheerful colours!

  


  
  


  




Next on the list is writing a tutorial on buttonholes for the UK Sewing Directory blog (full post to follow about that).  I made another cute retro apron to use as the tutorial project as I plan to give it to friends who have a new house.  I made a mens half apron to go with it too, aren't they cute.


So that's me for now, I'll get back to catching up with all of my sewing projects!  I've still got the Sewn with Love dress that is sat all cut and ready to sew in my sewing class bag.  I'd hoped to finish it by now but life got in the way like it does so I'm going to make it the focus of my next set of sewing lessons that start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts